GFN Thursday: 25 Games Streaming in October – Nvidia
Cooler weather, the changing colors of the leaves, the needless addition of pumpkin spice to just about everything, and discount Halloween candy are just some things to look forward to in the fall.
GeForce NOW members can add one more thing to the list — 25 games joining the particular cloud gaming library in October, including day-and-date releases like A Plague Tale: Requiem , Victoria 3 and others.
Let’s start off typically the cooler months with the six games streaming on GeForce NOW today.
Arriving in October
There’s a heap of gaming goodness in store for GeForce NOW members this month.
A tale continues when A Plague Tale: Requiem releases Tuesday, Oct. 18, enhanced with ray-traced effects for RTX 3080 and Priority members .
After escaping their devastated homeland in the critically acclaimed A Plague Tale: Innocence , siblings Amicia and Hugo venture south of 14th-century France to new regions and vibrant cities. But when Hugo’s powers reawaken, death and destruction return in a flood associated with devouring rats. Forced to flee once more, the siblings place their hopes in a prophesied island that may hold the key to saving Hugo.
The new adventure begins soon — streaming to even Macs and mobile devices with the power of the cloud — so make sure to add the game to your wishlist to start playing whenever it’s released.
On top of that, check out the rest of the games coming this month:
- Asterigos: Curse of the Stars (New release on Steam , Oct. 11)
- Kamiwaza: Way of the Thief (New release on Steam , Oct. 11)
- Ozymandias: Bronze Age Empire Sim (New release on Steam , Oct. 11)
- LEGO Bricktales (New release on Steam , Oct. 12)
- PC Building Simulator 2 (New release on Epic Games Store , Oct 12)
- The Last Oricru (New release on Steam , Oct. 13)
- Scorn (New launch on Vapor and Epic Games Store , Oct. 14)
- A Problem Tale: Requiem (New release on Steam and Epic Games Store , April. 18)
- Warhammer 40, 000: Shootas, Blood & Teef (New release upon Steam Oct. 20)
- FAITH: The Unholy Trinity (New release on Steam , March. 21)
- Victoria 3 (New release on Steam , July. 25)
- The Unliving (New release on Steam , Jan. 31)
- Commandos 3 – HD Remaster ( Steam and Legendary Games Store )
- Draw Slasher ( Steam )
- Guild Wars: Game of the Year ( Steam )
- Guild Wars: Trilogy ( Steam )
- Labyrinthine ( Steam )
- Volcanoids ( Steam )
- Monster Outbreak ( Heavy steam and Epic Games Shop )
Gotta Go Fast
The great thing about GFN Thursday is that there are new games every week, so there’s no need to wait until Halloween to treat yourself to great gaming. Six games arrive today, including the new release regarding Dakar Desert Rally with support for NVIDIA DLSS technology.
Dakar Desert Rally captures the speed and excitement of Amaury Sport Organisation’s largest rally race, with a wide variety of licensed vehicles from the world’s top makers. An in-game dynamic weather system means racers will need to overcome the elements as well as the competition in order to win. Unique challenges and fierce, online multiplayer races are available for all members, whether an off-road simulation diehard or a casual racing fan.
This week also brings the latest season involving Ubisoft’s Roller Champions . “ Dragon’s Way ” includes new maps, results, cosmetics, emotes, gear and other seasonal goodies to bring out gamers’ inner beasts.
Here’s the full list of new games coming to this cloud this week:
- Marauders (New release on Steam )
- Dakar Wilderness Rally (New release on Steam )
- Lord connected with Rigel (New release on Steam )
- Priest Simulator (New release on Vapor )
- Barotrauma ( Steam )
- Black Desert Online – North America and Europe ( Pearl Abyss Launcher )
Pssst – Wake Up, September Ended
Don’t sleep on these extra 13 titles that came to the cloud on top of often the 22 games announced inside September.
For some frightful fun as we enter Spooky Season, let us know what game still haunts your dreams about Twitter or in the comments below.
welcome to 𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓴𝔂 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝔃𝓷 👻
which game still gives you nightmares? 😱
— 🌩️ NVIDIA GeForce NOW (@NVIDIAGFN) October 5, 2022